what? where? who??!!
yes yes, in preparation for this Saturdays Biggie Tribute edition HHK, wex wednesdays is here with some of MY favorite BIG lines of all-time (in no particular order, of course):
well, wait, before i even do this... let me say, it's very difficult just to point to certain lines. his writing was so intricate, that most lines that you pull out of context don't give justice to the whole verse, or section of the verse. but i'll try my best to look at a few that always get me...
1. We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us, No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us
2. Biggie Smalls is the wickedest/****** say im p*ssy/i dare you to stick ya d*ck in this
3. I got seven mack 11’s, about eight 38’s, Nine 9’s, ten mack tens, the shits never ends/You can’t touch my riches/Even if you had mc hammer and them 357 b*tches
4. Ya still tickle me, I used ta be as strong as Ripple be, till Little Cease crippled me/Now I play hard-like my girls nipples be/The games sour like like a pickle be
5. and to agree with OC - Live from Bedford Stuyvesant, the livest one/Representin BK to the fullest/Gats I pull it, bastards duckin when Big be buckin/Chickenheads be cluckin in my bathroom f*ckin
RIP, Mr. Wallace.
See everybody on Saturday! First regular HHK in a looooooooooong time, i'm expecting A-Games to be brought!